I never received the ring I ordered for my mother's Christmas gift.This order was made and had a Christmas guarantee on delivery.

I even received a FedEx tracking number that the item was shipped only to find the number was invalid. Today is Jan 7th and after a 45min call and conversation with someone who has no idea what is going on.... he finds that the ring was sent back to them due to there error. No one ever called to follow up with me when the item was returned to them.

What kind of customer service is that????Needless to say I cancelled the order...Do Not Order from them you will regret it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service attitude and customer service follow up. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of the bradford exchange ring. The Bradford Exchange needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the bradford exchange ring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Bradford Exchange.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #927766

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your posting.We're so sorry for the disappointment you experienced by not receiving your order.

We would like to have the opportunity to review your account and determine why your order was sent back to us.

Could you kindly please contact us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com with your name, address and/or account number and we will be happy to research your order.Thank you, Chris

Flint, Michigan, United States #927434

I received a tracking number as well with my orders and none of them worked.On the website it says my packages shipped on the 2nd of January,but when I checked this afternoon Fedex didn't ship them out until yesterday!

I agree,stay FAR away from this company.I emailed the Chris person on here,and just get ignored.

to nunya Chicago, Illinois, United States #927769

Dear nunya,

Thank you for your posting.We’re sorry to hear that you have not received your order as of this date.

We would like to have the opportunity to review your account and determine why your order has not yet been received.